Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Donec sed odio dui. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet.
Returns due to circumstances beyond our control, including incorrect size ordered, you will be held responsible for all re-shipping costs.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to one of our shops, following the instructions below, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 7 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge.
Depending on the type of product, you can make returns via our shops, An Post, or through any of DPD's Parcel Shops. Click the button above for more details on this free service.
- If you're not completely happy with the product, or you ordered a wrong item, you can return your order to The Schoolwear House for a full refund, provided that it's returned to us in its original packaging and in the same state you received it (unworn, unwashed, and with all labels intact) within 28 days.
- Just placed your order and changed your mind? We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been already dispatched, under the ‘Distance Selling Regulations’ you have 7 working days to return the goods and we will issue a full refund of your purchase.
- If a product is defective in any way, please return it immediately and we will either deliver a new one to you or refund you the cost of the product. Any breakages or damages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Returns are free for customers in Republic of Ireland. We provide a free returns service through DPD Couriers.
DPD have a network of 600 parcel shops throughout Ireland. These shops are called “Pickup points” and are located at shops and forecourts near you. Just visit DPD RETURNS to start the returns process and find your local Pickup point. Choose School Wearhouse from the drop down menu, follow the process and print off your return label. This will bring you to DPD’s parcel shops locator from where you will be able to identify which site best suit you. Affix the returns label to the parcel which you have printed off and drop it off at your preferred Pickup point. You will have full tracking of your returns throughout its journey back to us.
- When using this service, please keep a receipt of your returns and tracking number.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
Please do not send anything back that is not in the same condition as received. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it’s packed properly and can’t get damaged on the way. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will endeavour to process your refund as soon as possible. This may take up to 10 working days.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order hasn't arrived, or arrives incomplete, please contact us here. If your order has been despatched but hasn't arrived within the expected time period, please email us or call us at a suitable location, which you can find here. If you've more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you haven't received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please email or call us as before.